terra: (Default)
[personal profile] terra posting in [community profile] vigils

So, I decided to let one of my old domains lapse in order to save money. The problem: this domain happened to host a lot of the images for my old DW layouts. As a result, a bunch of the images broke, since the URLS now redirect to nothing. The good news is this is a simple thing to fix.

I've updated all the entries on this journal, so you can just copy & paste the "new" versions of your layout.

Or you can fix the images manually by updating the URLs like so, by finding the spoonybard.org domain:

http://spoonybard.org/dwidth/blah/blah.gif

And replacing it with spoony.valiantknife.org, like so:

http://spoony.valiantknife.org/dwidth/blah/blah.gif

Sorry for the inconvenience!