- Go to your Customize page.
- Under "Select a New Theme", type "Blanket" in the Search box.
- Find "Peach" (by sforzinda) and click Apply Theme
- Click the button that says Customize Your Theme.
- Click Custom CSS on the left. Uncheck use layout's stylesheets! It should look like this!
- Copy and paste the following into the custom stylesheet box and click "Save Changes":
With text header—
With image header —
Customizing the Header
This layout was designed with a simple-to-customize header component. The default size of the header is 700 x 120 pixels, but you can tweak the CSS to other dimensions by changing the numbers in red.
To change the header, find these lines of code (hint: they're at the very top for easy editing) and replace the url in red with the url of the image you want to use!
margin: 1em auto 0;
border-bottom: solid #eee;
width: 700px; }
Please credit to terra or vigils. Feel free to modify/redistribute however you like! You an see some tweaks I've made to the CSS shell (and a header image without the text) here. This layout uses a few icons by Paul Armstrong.